WE SET OURSELVES APART BY EXCEEDING THE EXPECTATIONS OF OUR CLIENTS
We believe in providing resources to enhance and add value not only to your career but in your life. In addition to providing training on the technical aspects of your job, H&J Petroleum will train you in the soft skills to improve your interactions with other people through leadership training, tools to enhance your communication, and problem solving skills. We value human life and provide tools to perform your own job safely and insure that the jobs and lives you are entrusted with are safe as well.
We are committed to our core values; Faith, Safety, Integrity, Education, and Excellence. If doing more than the minimum required in your job and in your life, adding value to those you interact with on a daily basis, and doing so with uncompromising integrity sounds like a place where you belong continue reading. If average performance and the status quo are more up your alley, then please move on.
H&J Petroleum is a leader in the oil and gas industry project management consulting. We are seeking an energetic, experienced part-time Systems Administrator that shares our core principles of faith, safety, integrity, education and excellence and is excited to help to continue to grow.
If you have proven experience being a one-person IT department, a positive, customer service-oriented attitude, who’s not afraid to solve problems, then we might have a place for you. We pride ourselves on choosing the right Team Members for the job and look to build a long-tenured team.
This part-time (20-25 hours/week), flexible schedule position reports to the President and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating personal computers
- Maintaining Digital Security
- Maintaining Network and Networking Equipment
- Working with ISP as needed
- Maintain QuickBooks Computer on Network
- Maintain VoIP phone system
- Interact with various disciplines to support use of technology (engineering, operations, accounting, facilities, etc.)
We would expect the position to grow and begin maintaining the company website
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Associates’ Degree in computer science or related field preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience as a systems administrator
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
We have a great team-oriented culture and offer a salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume and wage requirements to Human Resources.
Please no phone calls and no recruiters.
H&J Petroleum is an equal opportunity employer.